The School of Information Systems and Technology is committed to providing tomorrow’s information technology (IT) leaders with the applied technology and core business and communication skills needed to compete in a global, technology-driven marketplace.
Led by expert faculty who are actively involved in the IT field, our undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs offer career-relevant, problem-based learning in a sophisticated IT environment with virtual labs, simulations, and hands-on experiences.
Developed in consultation with IT industry leaders, our courseware meets the National Security Agency’s Committee on National Security Systems (NSA/CNSS) National Training Standards.
Walden’s School of Information Systems and Technology offers a variety of online master’s, bachelor’s, and certificate programs. Take the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of information and technology practices while building your technical skills. Help yourself develop a foundation in management in order to lead technical initiatives within your organization.
To provide an effective and engaging learning environment that helps professionals apply their acquired skills and knowledge to competently develop and ethically manage information and technology for the benefit of organizations and communities.
To educate and prepare professionals to be effective and ethical managers and leaders in the fields of information systems and information technology.
Our online IT programs offer:
- Collaborative and engaging learning in an online classroom with practical, hands-on experience through virtual labs.
- Opportunities to collaborate and work in geographically dispersed teams to hone your communication and management skills.
- Multiple specializations specific to your interests and goals.
- Faculty who are active in their technical fields and dedicated to your success.
- A focus on the legal, ethical, professional, and social issues related to the widespread use of technology.