Whether you are trying to decide or already know which degree program is right for you, our enrollment advisors—who have assisted many international students just like you throughout the admission process—are here to help. As your primary contact when you inquire at Walden University, your enrollment advisor will spend time understanding your educational goals, answering your questions, and guiding you through the application and admission process. Your enrollment advisor will respond quickly to questions about the online learning process and make sure that you make a smooth transition to the services of our Student Support Team.
Where Are You in Your Decision Process?
I’m still choosing a program
I’ve already chosen a program
- Review our admission requirements. Your admission is based on your academic record, employment history, and academic and professional goals.
- Apply online, creating a user profile and filling out the application. You will also need to submit applicable test scores and supporting documents.
- Submit your transcript. As a free service to you, we will evaluate your transcript to determine U.S. comparability. Learn more about transcript evaluation and transfer of credits.
General Admission Requirements for International Students
Walden requires the following information to be considered for admission into any of its programs. Admission requirements vary by program and degree level and you may need to supply additional information for certain programs and/or degrees.
- Official transcript(s) of highest degree or coursework completed to date
- English proficiency test scores (if applicable)
- Goal statement (select master’s and doctoral programs only)
- Completed application
- Current résumé, when applicable
- Access to a computer and the Internet
Next Steps After You Receive an Offer of Admission
Walden is not authorized to grant student visas for study in the United States.