Whether you are advancing your career in the government, nonprofit, or private sector, Walden’s online master’s in management provides the skills you need to effectively manage projects, teams, and organizations across sectors and environments.
Graduates of Walden’s online master’s in management program will be prepared to:
- Assess strategies managers use to achieve organizational goals.
- Effectively utilize communication strategies appropriate to the intended audience.
- Evaluate strategies managers use to create positive work environments.
- Appropriately synthesize a variety of relevant information to make sound managerial decisions.
- Utilize effective self-reflection skills in order to create professional and personal development plans.
- Appraise methods managers use to facilitate effective collaboration in support of organizational goals.
- Assess how managerial skills and knowledge enable individuals to act as agents of positive social change.
Find detailed information for the general specialization of this program, or all other specializations of this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt. At the master’s level, Walden University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MS in Accounting are the only programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The MS in Management is not accredited by the ACBSP. Please visit our accreditation page to see the list of Walden accreditations.